Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Thursday, May 23, 2013

Its Ok Thursday

Here we are friends back to another It's OK Thursday

Here is what is OK with me this week...

...to be looking forward to a weekend of relaxing and spending time with good friends

...to think juicing is weird but still do it because its good for you.

...to FINALLY hearing something about my house. It was only a verbal approval and they still have to sign the papers but that is better then nothing right?

...to not shaving my legs because for some reason the water was stuck on scalding hot no matter where i had the nozzle set to and i was barely in long enough to wash my hair.

...to saving money

...to loving neon/bright colors. Bright colors make me happy.

...that working out makes me happy and when i have to skip days i get grumpy

...to wanting to catch up on all the latest chick flicks that have come out. Any suggestions?

...to being cold all the time, something must be wrong with me but it seems like my office is always freezing cold.

...to buying knock off Toms, they came from China but only cost me $20, i am all about saving money any way i can.

...to feel claustrophobic/anxious when there is too much clutter around. Being organized makes me feel like my life is in order.

...to not fold the laundry or put it away and just dig through it to find clean clothes. Its on my to do list i just haven't had time.

That's whats OK with me this week, whats OK with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment