Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Friday, May 31, 2013

Happy Friday

I am having mixed emotions today.

Kendall left this morning and it was really hard to say goodbye to her. I didn't cry even though i kind of wanted to. She is so excited to go on this adventure with Grandpa and right now they are sitting waiting for the BIGGGG airplane to take off. 

There are times when all i can think about is wanting a day off from mommy duties because i am stressed to the max and i just want a day to myself. Now that i have 4 days off i don't want them. I would rather her be back here so we can play and hang out and do what we do.

All I can think about is, what the heck am i gonna do without her there to entertain me?? We are supposed to have softball practice tonight if the weather holds out. I also plan on going to the gym a lot. Nothing better to pass the time then getting in a good couple of workouts. I have couches for the new house (whenever we get it) that need to be cleaned so i could always do that. I could probably read, I just finished 1 book yesterday it was called The Glass House by Jeannette Walls, it was really good. It was a memoir and i highly recommend it if you are looking for a good book to read. Next book on my list is The Carrie Diaries.

I know she is going to have so much fun but i cant wait until Monday when she gets home. 

Have i ever mentioned i have a weakness for Peanut M&M's, it cured the chocolate craving but man they are so good!

Happy Friday friends, hope you have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Peanut butter m'n'm's are REALLY good when they're frozen...you should try it :) You and mom should go garage saling or something!

    ReplyDelete