Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Madness

This weekend went very much the same as the last few weekends have gone. I have been crocheting and when i am done with one project i start another and try to fit in loads of laundry and cleaning in between. I am loving all the items i am getting to make for people. There are a few things i have up my sleeve that i want to try out and surprise people with but i have to work on orders first before i can do any of those things. I am trying to fit in a few here and there like this cute Bears beanie. My model wasn't wanting to model for me and out of lots of pictures we only got a couple of good ones.

 The Packers beanie i made is such a huge hit that I had to counteract it with The Bears beanie. Jason is a huge bears fan so of course i had to make one for Kendall, who knows maybe i will even make him one for Christmas.

I was totally surprised with this BEAUTIFUL birthday cake last night made by my friend Toni. Her and my mom got together and collaborated on this idea. I love nail polish and have a slight obsession with it. Like I can't go to the store without buying a nail polish. I have more pink nail polishes then i care to admit, they are all different shades though which makes it OK.


Not only did the cake look awesome, it tasted fantastic. It was chocolate with caramel filling. It is amazing. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. Her timing was perfect when she showed up I had literally just finished this Hello Kitty beanie I was making for her daughter. 

 
Here is to another productive week and to getting lots of projects done. Wish us luck tomorrow as Kendall is going to be getting her flu shot. Right now she doesn't exactly remember what a shot is so she is probably not going to be happy when we get there and they stick a needle in her.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the cake!!! The Hello Kittie beanie turned out good...you're rocking all of these kids beanies!

    ReplyDelete