Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Monday, November 18, 2013

Major Accomplishment!

I am so excited! 

To my surprise when i logged in today i now officially have over 10,000 page views on the ol' blog. I love blogging. I may have taken a few REALLY long breaks from it but i always come back to it.

This weekend went the same as the last few, crocheting and filling orders as fast as i can. As soon as i think i am going to run out of stuff to do a bunch of more orders come in. As of right now I have enough orders to do to last me the next 3 weeks. When i think about it, it overwhelms me so i try to take it one order at a time.

Here is the latest thing i thought i was going to be obsessed with by turns out i am thoroughly disappointed in it. 


This bottle is full of lies!!! It tastes NOTHING like pumpkin spice. I am not even really sure what it tastes like but i can tell you that it does not taste good.

I was so bummed after i took my first sip of coffee this morning. I didn't even finish it and that is a huge thing for me because I LOVE my morning coffee. Our store has been carrying this for about a month and every time i went in they were always out. So when finally they had some yesterday i grabbed a bottle with high hopes of having that amazing pumpkiny flavor in my coffee in the morning. My coffee doesn't even taste like coffee anymore. It was horrible. Now i get to make a special trip to the store to buy a new creamer cause there is no way i am going to use this until its gone, its going straight down the drain when i get home. It was not a good start to my Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I HATE it when that happens! I used to try all of the fun new flavors that came out, but like you was always disappointed with how they tasted. So I usually stick to my same old hazelnut. Seems boring, but it's better than wasting a bunch of money over and over on creamers that I dump out :(

    ReplyDelete