Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's my Birthday product review!!

Happy Birthday to me!!!

My little seester got me this loot for my birthday. I was pretty stoked about it since just yesterday i was browsing their website trying to figure out what I wanted to buy. We only have a couple stores around here that sell it and their options are very limited, plus they are both an hour away so most of the shopping for it consists of doing it online. 



I love e.l.f they offer such a wide variety of products ranging from $1 each to $6 each and that you cannot beat! I have pretty sensitive skin to some products but i have had no problems with e.l.f i don't break out from it. I still do use my regular foundation which i believe is Covergirl and i use Maybeline mascara cause those are 2 things that once you find the one you like you don't change, especially since its so hard to find a good mascara.

I am not receiving any kickback from e.l.f for posting this, i just really love their products and especially for the price. Go check out their website!

What's your favorite makeup product?

No comments:

Post a Comment