Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pinterest!!!

A while back Prairie Princess talked me into getting a Pinterest account cause it was so amazing according to her. I thought differently, i didn't get how to use it. I kept seeing and hearing people talk about how addicting and awesome it was and i was like eh, its not my thing and i ignored it. Until today, I decided it was worth it to get back on and check things out and boy am I glad I did. I LOVE IT!!! It may be an understatement. There are so many good ideas on everything and its all so easy to do. All the DIY toys and kids activities are going to be perfect for Kendall next summer when she is old enough to run outside and play in the sprinklers on a hot day. Or when its cold outside and we can make reindeer cookies together. The DIY gift ideas are perfect too. For Bunco this Christmas we are doing a homemade gift, gift exchange and I have found some really neat ideas for that. Needless to say my hesitation at from not knowing how to use it is long gone and i am now going to be addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment