Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Cards

I finally got my pictures from out little photo shoot we did for Halloween and I LOVE how all the pictures turned out. The one above is my absolute favorite!!! I love everything about it. When I decided to get her pictures taken and had an ulterior motive as well. I am going to get some printed off for Christmas cards. Yes they are Halloween pictures, but they are so cute. I try to cut costs as much as possible to save money and having professional pictures taken all the time for every occasion just is not possible for me right now. I try to take a lot of pictures of her myself and I know I am bad at posting them, it just takes time and that is not something I have a lot of these days. I was thinking things would slow down come winter and boy was I wrong. Since I have a long weekend this week I will try to get some of the ones I have on the camera posted. I only posted a few from the photo shoot on FB cause I want the rest of them to be a surprise. Have a happy Tuesday and if anyone is travelling for the holiday I hope you have safe travels :)

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the black and white ones! I can't WAIT to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete