Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Sunday, October 2, 2011

Missing Camera Cable

As of lately i have been using my sisters camera for taking photos of Kendall, my camera is slowly dying. When i use my own camera i just take the memory card out and plug it into my computer to get the pictures off. Well her camera has a special memory card that is long and skinny so it is to small to fit into the computer. I think that is a flaw about the camera, not everyone wants to carry around a cord with them all the time when they want to download pictures, plus it's one more thing you have to remember where you put. I currently can't find the cord, go figure. I will have to see if she still has it tucked away somewhere in her belongings. So for now i have no pictures to post unless i take them with my phone and those are not of the best quality. Thus begins the ongoing search of the missing camera cord. Have a happy Sunday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment