Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Fairy

I know this is a little premature posting about Halloween but we have put together Kendalls costume for her first one. Her GG got her a Tutu when they were here for the summer and she wore it a couple times for kicks and giggles. We very recently have a new store in town called Fairytales and Fantasies. If you just think about the name for a minute you will figure out it is every girls favorite store. It is tutus and wings and headbands galore. It look like a fairy exploded in there, there is so much girly fairy stuff. The best part is, it is all very reasonably priced.

I have been driving by this store twice a day for the last week and wanting to stop but just never have had the time. So while Prairie Princess was here visiting us, we decided to take one day and go to town and visit the local farmers market and make a few other stops in town. Once again I kind of spaced it that I wanted to stop in there and just as we were getting ready to pass it my mom remembered and we zipped in. I was very surprised with all the stuff they have. Its actually a national company (its called Halo Heaven, you should be able to google it if you want to look it up) that is based out of Connor, MT which if you have ever been there its a extremely small town that contains a gas station, bar, Post office and mini mart (all in 1 building might i add). Anyways we found a little shirt with some ruffles, a couple flower clips to attach to a headband I already had and some fairy wings. We only spend $11 which is a great price i think. Below is a picture of the end results. The shirt didn't stay white very long since we gave her a cracker but she is all ready to go for her first Halloween. I have a photographer friend who is doing a Halloween photo special so I think I am going to get her all dressed up and get her pictures done.



I just love her, she is so cute!!!

1 comment: