Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today is the day!!!!

My sister Prairie Princess (if I abbreviated her name it would be PP and that's weird so i think i will stick to typing the whole thing out) gets here today, we are all so very excited to be able to see her for a few days. She is going to help me revamp my blog so its prettier, i really only know how to do a few basic things and the design is not one of them, i just chose one of the templates provided. Kendall gets to see her Auntie, which she is very excited about. She is currently screaming in her bed cause she wants her to be here already (its more of a whine cause she doesn't want to nap) but for now we can call it impatience. They are going to spend the day together tomorrow playing while i am at work, i think they are also going to be spending Friday together as well.
I have not been so great about taking pictures lately, my camera is not working very well so i have been using my sisters, and to be honest i really haven't had time to take many, so when i think about it i snap a few shots of her sleeping or eating lunch and there may be a couple of her super cute zebra shoes. But these next few days I will be sure to take some good ones while we are out and about with my sister.

Hope everyone is having a Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment