Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Monday, October 3, 2011

8 Months

The search for the missing camera cord is still ongoing so i decided since Kendall is almost 8 months old (she will be in 4 days) I would do a little recap in pictures of how she has grown and changed since she was born.



Just a few hours old



1 Month Old (this is my favorite pic)


2 Months Old



3 Months Old



4 Months Old



5 Months old (1st time sitting up alone)



6 Months (happy all the time)



7 Months (You really see her personality in this one)



She is such a joy to be around and it is hard to believe that 8 months have gone by already. Every time i go back and look at the pictures from when she was born it makes me tear up, she was so small and tiny and she is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT post! It's crazy to see how much she's grown up already. I feel like we don't see her enough! But I do love getting my picture of the day every day :)

    ReplyDelete