Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Friday, March 7, 2014

Fit Friday




Woohoo it is FINALLY Friday. This week went fast like all the other weeks but something about this week just made me really look forward to today. 

I fell of the bandwagon a little this week. I only worked out 4 times instead of the 6 i have been wanting to do. I have been working out more at home then at the actual gym, so i came to the tough decision that I am going to cancel my gym membership, well i will put it on hold for a few months before i decide if i want to cancel or not. I did lots of research online and was able to find free weights, a weight ball, yoga ball and tension straps for $50 and i got it all at the same place so i got free shipping, which i am most excited about cause the package weights 60 freaking pounds.

And If i am being completely honest, it really wasn't that hard of a decision to make with putting my gym membership on hold. Its getting to be spring time, kind of, the snow is melting its warming up a little and now if the sun would just stay out for a full day i would be totally completely happy. But with spring time comes outdoor play time. I love going out and walking (not a huge fan of running) and i love taking Kendall with me. I would say around the end of April is when the first of the softball tournaments are going to start.

Being a Mom is my first priority in life. I would give anything for Kendall. One of the big things i want to do to her is promote a healthy lifestyle. For her to be as active as she wants to be. Jason and I both are pretty active and i can only hope that we set a good example for her.

One of things i am excited about is planning different at home workouts. I will definitely be sharing them with everyone. I am excited to mix things up. My routine at the gym got stale with doing the same thing over and over even though i tried to  mix it up it just wasn't working for me like i wanted it to.

Happy Friday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment