Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dedication


This will totally be me after tonight's workout. Last night i had to cut it short because i needed extra time at home for Kendall and I to be able to carve a pumpkin. As it turns out though she isn't so much into carving pumpkins and i ended up doing most of it as she walked around with my phone and took a lot of random pictures of the floor. More on that tomorrow.

As of today, i have lost 3 more lbs for a grand total of 13 lbs lost since February when i started the zumba challenge. I am glad i set a goal for myself. And it goes to show that clean eating is really the way to go for everyday eating. 

My Fitness Pal is still telling me that i am not eating enough but other then adding an insane amount of veggies into my diet i am not sure what else to eat. I do get hungry at times but it's mostly before meals. There has been zero snacking before bedtime and a lot of that probably has to do with the fact that i am so busy crocheting to get up and go find a snack. Plus i haven't had that hungry urge to snack so when it prompts me to eat more at the end of the day i just kind of brush it off and don't worry about it. 

It is amazing the difference 3 lbs makes. Well and the fact that i cut out almost all carbs. My clothes fit better, i don't have the wonderful tummy pooch and over all my body just feels good because it isn't weighed down with the heavy starchy foods. I will admit i have tried lots of pills to help aid with my diet and i have yet to find one that actually works. My journey this year has gone to prove to me personally that putting in the work at the gym and the extra time it takes to cook a clean meal is more then worth it to me. Now if only i could get my 2 year old to not be so picky and want to eat the good stuff too :)


1 comment:

  1. Yep, it's amazing that people think they can just take a pill and be skinny...never works as well as actually eating right and exercising!

    ReplyDelete