Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Thursday, February 20, 2014

I am a Bookaholic!

My name is Michelle and I am obsessed with books and i am a "one-click" addict.

I saw this picture the other day and decided it fit me perfectly. I love books, I love everything about them.


While I don't have an actual physical library. My eBook collection is rather impressive ( I think so anyways). I have hundreds of books. A lot of them i have read and there are so many that i have yet to read. I follow lots and lots of Authors and book pages on Facebook and they are constantly posting free books and books for sale for $0.99

I started out just reading books from the Library when I was younger. My mom always took us during the summer when we were out of school. Then that grew to reading books while i was in school. Then after graduating i didn't have much time so my urge to read wasn't as great. Several years ago i got back into it and read now and again when i had the time. Then I got a Kindle and was hooked. I started out mostly getting free ebooks and that worked for me. There were a few i would buy cause i really wanted to read them.

Then i started following a few of my favorite authors on FB and it all has gone uphill from there. I am constantly finding new books to read. I try not to buy them all because i have so many already that there is no need for me to buy the ones i want when i see them. A lot of times I will add it to a watch list on amazon and wait for them to go on sale.

Some of my favorites right now are these 2. I am in love with this series, Aurora Rose Reynolds has got me in a serious book hangover. I found out about her through a mutual friend who was a Beta reader for her. As soon as I read Until November I was hooked on the Mayson brothers.



The next book Until Lilly comes out March 5th and i am so excited i can hardly contain it. I have recommended these books to SOOO many of my friends and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone who is looking for a good read.

I don't just read to pass time because i get bored. I read because i love books and the stories that they tell. I get lost in my books, I truly enjoy reading just because i can.

What are some of your favorite books?

No comments:

Post a Comment