Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Monday, February 24, 2014

Blog makeover!!!

I think it is time i gave my blog a makeover. I love how it looks now but there is so much more going on in my life then just the Mommy Diaries and i would love for it to be a little more versatile.

The problem i am running into though is that i have no idea how to do it or where to even start!

Last time "I" gave it a makeover, i let me sister have all the information and she did her thing and made it look awesome.

I will have to do some playing around and come up with some templates that i like to see what i want my new look to be.

Anyone have any suggestions? I need all the help i can get.


No comments:

Post a Comment