Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Friday, January 13, 2012

Where has the time gone?

I meant to post this yesterday then got super busy and forgot. My work hours have been cut not because we are slow and don't have the work, trust me its as busy as its ever been, but because my Lil Sis moved to go back to school and I now have to pick Kendall up from daycare by 3, which shaves an hour and a half of what i used to work. I still have to get the same amount of work done and it is proving to be a challenge, i cant keep up with the onslaught of orders we are receiving.

Anyways....

Kendall's 1st birthday is coming up and i have been struggling with trying to decide what to do. The more i think about it, the more people i come up with who need to be added to the list of people to invite and it looks to be turning into a major production, which i don't want. I will feel bad not inviting certain people but at the same time i don't want Kendall to be overwhelmed by all these people that could possibly be there. I think what my issue is, is i don't want to hurt any ones feelings by not inviting them. I think i have slightly gotten over it and it is just going to be a low key celebration with our closest friends and family people who she actually knows and recognizes. It will be best for her, and it is after all all about her :)

1 comment:

  1. That's right!! I wish I could be there :( You guys really need to work on sending me more pics...I don't care if they're in the evening and I don't get them until morning, but I need MORE MORE MORE! P.S. I loved her little green m 'n' m outfit!

    ReplyDelete