Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gym Time!

Who can resist this face food and all???

I have started going back to the gym and I am really excited about it. Before I was pregnant with Kendall I went to the gym 5 days a week and got into great shape. Once I was pregnant I was seriously drained off all energy. I still went a few times, until i just couldnt do it anymore.



After taking the last year off due to being too "busy" with a baby I am focusing and getting back into the swing of things. I have been unhappy with how i looked lately because of how hard i worked. I did make excuses for a while because of Kendall and I know i didnt need to. Once I realized this i sprung into action.



This is not a New Years Resolution but I am utilizing the deal they have going on at the gym right now. I prepaid my membership for $175 for 5 months, there was no initiation fee and it comes out to around $28 a month, its regularly $31. They have got to be making a ton of money right now from people making resolutions.



Just from one day I am pretty sore, it hurts but it feels good and i know it will get better. Talk to me tomorrow after day 2 and i might tell you something else. I am really excited this worked out and I get to go. Starting next week after I pick Kendall up from daycare she will go to her dads or a sitter for an hour while i go to the gym. This week is a little trickier since I am still working until 4 but my sister is watching her after work for an extra hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment