Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Monday, January 23, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I finally decided what Kendalls birthday is going to consist of. There really isn't going to be a theme other then EVERYTHING is going to be pink. I am going to get pirate booty from Costco and make up some white chocolate with pink food coloring and mix the 2 together and it will be a nice yummy treat. We will be having pink cupcakes with pink frosting and i am going to make a pink cake with pink frosting for Kendall. There will be pink lemonade and all the plates, napkins and cups are going to be pink I will also be getting pink balloons. I wonder how many more times i can say pink? I am also going to do some chips and dip and salsa and chips, which will not be pink only cause i think that would gross people out a little bit. It is going to be an afternoon party and will only be a couple hours long so Kendall or any of the other kids don't get overwhelmed. I made my own invitations and will be mailing them out today. I really wanted to put a picture of Kendall on them but i wasn't going to pay a photographer for 1 picture that would take weeks to get back. Since i am without a camera right now i just decided to do without it. They are still cute invitations and of course they are pink. It is going to be such a fun day for her and i cant believe in a couple weeks I am going to have a 1 year old, yikes the year went by fast.

*Within the next 24 hours Kendall is going to have a cousin :) we are really excited for that too. I was hoping they would have the same birthday but he decided he wanted to come 2 weeks early too.

2 comments:

  1. I better be getting one of those invites! I know I won't be able to come, but I still want one :) You better get a camera before then, cause I'm gonna need some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you will be getting one. I have to wait for my taxes before i can get a camera, I will just have to use moms

    ReplyDelete