Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

She's a star




I know the quality of this picture is terrible, i took it with my phone this morning. Kendall is the "star" or the Good Morning too section of the newspaper today. I was dropping her off at daycare and her teacher told me and I was like ummmm i know nothing about it.




As soon as I saw it i knew the only person who would actually go to the newspaper and say you need to run this is Gabe her Great Grandpa.




He literally just called me saying her picture might be in the newspaper sometime soon and i got to be the lucky one to inform him that it indeed was in the paper today and then he had to rush of the phone real fast to go check it out at the library. I wonder how many copies he will buy.




So there we have it. My baby is sitting naked in a bowl of candy corn naked on the front page of our newspaper. Who doesn't love a naked baby?


****oh and for those of you who may be wondering her last name is not Strong-Murray it's just Strong, it is not hyphenated.

No comments:

Post a Comment