Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Book/Author review

I have been doing a lot of reading lately. When I find a book i like i have a really hard time putting it down. I have a Kindle Fire and I love it!!! There are so many free books to choose from and books under $5 that it is totally worth it. 

A while back I found the book Blood Ties by JD Nixon. It was one of the free books and i thought it looked good so i downloaded it. About a week ago i finally decided to read it and i am sure glad i did. It is book 1 in a 4 book serious. Unfortunately the 4th book isn't out yet and since I like those books so much i

About a week ago i finally decided to read it and i am sure glad i did. It is book 1 in a 4 book serious. Unfortunately the 4th book isn't out yet and since I like those books so much i decided to read her other serious of books called Heller, there are 5 books and there are rumors there is also going to be a 6th book but as of now there are only 4 books released which totally bummed me out cause it totally left you hanging at the end of the 4th book. 

There is some smut in these but it is definitely no 50 Shades of Grey and will not leave you blushing saying "Wow" it is decent and over all the story is really good. I have definitely felt some serious emotions while reading these and feeling bad for the main character. 

If you are looking for a fun easy read i suggest all books (that are released) in the series. They have definitely kept me interested and coming back for more.

Ooh, i forgot to mention that they take place in Australia. It doesn't directly come out and say that and it is written a little differently but it doesn't take long to get used to.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, I always love finding out about free books! I HATE when they don't have all of them out though-sometimes I refuse to read a book until all of them are out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book in each series was free. The rest were all $2.99 each which is pretty decent usually they are like $10 each for the rest of the books.

      Delete