Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Thursday, January 30, 2014

"The Notebook"

For my friends wedding I wanted to give her a special gift. We had been talking so much about different plans and what she wanted to do and there was so many ideas floating around that I decided a wedding notebook would be perfect as a little gift.

I got the idea from another friend of mine and she sent me files and files full or wedding organizing tips and checklists.

Next i just needed something fun to put it all in. This is what i came up with:

The last name is Swatski and they are having a superhero themed wedding (which i am totally excited for, it is going to be awesome)


All I needed for supplies was a cutout of the Superman logo, a notebook, sharpies and glitter glue.


I started by tracing the logo onto the notebook and then outlining it in the sharpie.


Then i finished it off by tracing over that with the colored glitter glue. It was so super easy. I am not really pleased with how the letters came out because the glue came out a little thicker then i wanted it to but overall it looks super cute and she loved it!

I am so excited for the wedding. The venue they chose is absolutely beautiful. The planning is coming together nicely and the next step we have is to go dress shopping! 

Happy Thursday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment