Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Monday, January 6, 2014

A lot has gone down in the last 2 weeks

Well lets see its been since before Christmas the last time i updated. In my defense i had some time off work and had to spend a lot of that doing my second job of crocheting. Since then:

I now have a nephew Hunter James, he sure is a handsome little fellow.

We had Christmas, she looks so precious in her Christmas dress and she actually cooperated for a picture.

We did some shopping. She didn't want to walk or sit in the cart but i refused to carry her. We are at the point where I am tired of carrying her and she needs to walk. I am all for this but she doesn't feel the same.

I am caught up on crochet orders for now. I do still have a few but i am not so overwhelmed that my life completely revolves around it which is kind of nice.

It has been 3 weeks since i have been to the gym (minus the 1 day i got to go last week). I am so ready to go back! I still have a little ways to go to reach my goal and want to continue on my fitness journey. However what i am not looking forward to is the hoards of people that are going to be there working on their New Years resolutions. Unfortunately for me 5pm is the ONLY time that works for my schedule for me to go to the gym, it also happens to be the busiest time of day there.

We are making progress on the house. I have had to make threats about sending in formal complaints (which we are going to do no matter what at this point). But if all goes according to plan we should be finished with this all very soon and finally be able to move into our house. I cannot even begin to explain how frustrating this whole situation has been and how hard it is to be patient but it will work out in the end if it is supposed to.

Happy Monday!

~~~Added in i forgot to mention that 2 sets of our friends got engaged! Our friend Kim proposed to her BF Matt (Jason's current roommate) on his birthday. There is a long story behind it but i videod it and am so grateful that they asked us to be involved in non only the day they got engaged but I am also going to be in the wedding.

The other being Jason's old roommates Tim and Robyn got engaged on New Years Eve at the get together we were all at. He proposed right at Midnight and it was very special :)

I am so very happy for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment