Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank you cards

While I was a kid growing up I always hated that my mom made is write thank you cards whenever we got something from someone. For birthday, holidays or any other occasion. I have since gotten over that hatred of writing them, I may not get them out in a timely fashion but i still try my hardest to get them done. Now since I have to write twice as many since Kendall doesn't know how to write yet. I have written so many since she has been born and even before that from my baby shower.
I have dropped the ball a little bit, I haven't had a chance to write any from her birthday a week and a half ago. I don't know what it is this time, but every time i remember to do them i am at work and once i get home i am playing or cooking dinner that i can never remember to do them. Once Kendall goes to bed its usually when i try to relax and by then the thought has been completely lost.
I wanted to try something different this time and make a thank you card with a picture of her from her birthday, it seems a little easier then handwriting 16 thank you cards. I feel bad i haven't sent them out yet, now since i have posted about it , maybe i will remember to write them tonight.
Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment