Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa is coming :)

Words cannot describe how excited I am for Kendalls first Christmas. I already know she likes her presents, the other day she found there hiding place and was playing with them in the boxes. They are now wrapped but she keeps going back to were she found them to look for them. on Christmas day she will probably be more distracted by the wrapping paper then the actual presents.

On a more disappointing note.... Jason and I took her to get Santa pictures taken. She looked so adorable in her little dress. They were supposed to be done by the following Wednesday, which was the day I stayed home with her during her illness. I asked my mom to stop in and pick them up and when she got there the lady couldn't find them and said she would call her as soon as she did. Well a few days went by and we didn't hear anything. We had to go to town Saturday and we near the store so we stopped in and this is the story I got: " We are really sorry but somehow your pictures got deleted. There was a malfunction with the camera, yours and about 50 other pictures got deleted." Now Kendall has no Santa picture from her first Christmas. One would think they would get Santa back to fix their "malfunction" but they didn't. I cant really complain too much because they were doing this for free which a lot of people really appreciated. But 50 peoples pictures got deleted. The only opportunity I have left for her to get one is if I drive an hour to the mall. I am still undecided if we will be doing this or not.

On another happy note, my sister Prairie Princess and her Hubs are going to be here Friday night to spend the weekend with us. It will be a short visit thanks to people not passing drug tests making Pat have to work extra hard and not getting to take an extra day off. But we will enjoy the time they are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment