Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Thursday, June 2, 2011

Paper weight



I have been very lucky that my boss lets me bring Kendall to work with me. Most days she does pretty well and I manage to get a lot of work done, other days not so much. Usually she just hangs out in her bouncy seat or lays on her blanket on my desk. On this particular day she way laying down staring at the light and just fell asleep. Extremely unusual for her to just fall asleep laying there, but her eyes started rolling back in her head and then eventually just fell asleep. She didn't stay asleep long, but once i picked her up and rocked her some she went right back to sleep. Usually she sleeps in her bouncy seat on her side. I did bring a port-a-crib down and tried that out and it worked for about a day and then after that she didn't really care for it, she would lay in it and look out the window but would never sleep in it. Soon she will have to go to daycare but for now she gets to come with me and I am enjoying being able to spend all the extra time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment