Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Saturday, May 14, 2011

First Entry

As I sit here typing my first entry, Kendall is asleep in her swing and has been for the last 2 hours. It wont last much longer, as soon as I sit down to dinner she will wake up. But the long nap was seriously needed, she was getting very crabby from being out and about today and not getting a good morning nap in didn't help.



I will try to post as often is possible, I have so many stories to tell about her, but she takes up all my free time when she is not sleeping. She likes to be held but i dont mind i enjoy the cuddling. There will be a day when she doesnt want to cuddle anymore so i am going to get as much in now as i possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment