Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend part 1

 Last week Jason mentioned maybe taking K swimming while i went to my exorcise class this Saturday. I of course thought it as a awesome idea. She loves swimming but we don't get to go to pools often.

Our friend works at a hotel here in town that has a pool. So Jason called her up to make sure it was ok that they stopped in to swim.


I didn't tell her that she was going swimming until the night before just in case it didn't happen. But when she found her bathing suit hiding in my purse she got so excited that she put it on over her pajamas.


I didn't really plan ahead to well or i would have grabbed her life jacket or at least some water toys for her to play with. But they had a couple things there for her to play with and she had a blast.


I was only gone about an hour and a half but that is plenty of time to let her swim and it wears her out. After they were done they got to go enjoy the continental breakfast and have french toast with blueberries.

I have been planning on taking her to the preschool swim class during the week so she can learn  some basics for swimming. The hard part is that they are in the middle of the morning when i am at work and she is at the sitters. I was already told i can take the time off to go take her, i just haven't done it yet. She is definitely a water baby.

Happy Monday Friends!



2 comments:

  1. I love the suit over her pajamas! I can't wait to hear all about her swimming lessons...she was so excited to tell me about them the other night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you take her, please let me know!! We want to get the girl's some lesson's also!

    ReplyDelete