Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Thursday, December 19, 2013

First time Auntie!!!

Today in the next few hours (hopefully for my sisters sake) I will become an Auntie. My older sister Prairie Princess and her hubby made their way to the hospital last night around midnight to start preparing for Puppy Marshmallow's big arrival.

Puppy Marshmallow is the name Kendall gave to him because they are keeping his name a secret until he is born.

I so wish i could be there for her and even make a trip in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately due to work and time off it will be a couple months before we get to go :(

I am so anxious and excited that i can hardly contain myself. I got lucky with only 5 hours of labor before Kendall was born and i know that is not the case with most first time labors. This waiting game is hard though. It is driving me crazy but i know soon enough that sweet little boy will make his appearance. 

Happy Thursday Friends, I hope you are having a Merry Christmas season and that you are all getting your shopping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment