Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Wednesday, December 4, 2013

7 days later

Now that i think about it i should have taken a picture of day 1 to go with this post. But I usually don't plan my posts in advance.

This is my nail polish after 7 days using Essie No Chips Ahead Top Coat! There is a couple minor chips on 1 finger and there is some wear on the tips because I use my hands a lot. I bet if i put another top coat on they would last longer and look just as good for another week. The nail polish that i used cost $1.99, so its not some fancy expensive brand.



However that isn't going to happen. I will probably take this off and give my nails a few days of rest without polish on them before i decide what color i want to do next.

I need to correct myself. When i last posted about the nail polish brand i love i gave the wrong name. It is called Sinful Colors not Sinful Creations. Oops, i really did mean what i said when i come up with posts the day i post them and when i was writing i for sure thought that was the name.

I am excited for this coming Friday. I took the day off so i could go finish my Christmas shopping. Kendall will be in daycare and a good friend is going up with me. We will get some good quality girl time in and she can help me pick out lots of fun things to get K for Christmas. I only have a few things left to get. I am trying to use self control when it comes to buying her presents. She has so much stuff, I went through and cleaned out all the random stuff from her toy boxes (yes she has more then 1 toy box) but i am thinking that i need to do it again. She has a hard time letting go of things so i am thinking her and Jason are going to need to have some daddy/daughter time so i can do it without her being there so she hopefully wont notice anything missing.

Happy Hump Day Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment