Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Monday, July 25, 2011

Time!!!!

When I first started a blog, I figured there would be a lot of time for me to create posts. Boy was I wrong!! Between working almost full time, entertaining Kendall 24/7 and on the weekends (my days off) we are out and about in town running errands or doing housework, aside from that stuff there are a lot of things we are out doing cause it is summer. There is really not a lot of time in between. This weekend for example my mom and I had a bridal shower to go to for a girl we play bunco with and it was also our little town event called Daly Days. The restaurant where the shower was held happened to be right smack dab in the middle of where Daly Days was. So instead of haul Kendall around in the stroller and finding a place to store all her stuff while we were at the shower Jason watched her for a few hours and although I got a nice little break I was still busy.

Even taking pictures has turned out to be hard work. I would forget the camera or it has dead batteries. Finally I just stuck it in the diaper bag and there is where it stays and i try to take a few pictures daily. Then is getting around to find the time to put the pictures onto my computer and posting them to here. Its a constant battle but eventually I will find a way to balance everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment