Pages

A journey through the wild ride of being a first time mother

You can read every book on the shelf about being a parent and what to expect with your new baby, but the only true preparation is experiencing it first hand.



Friday, April 13, 2012

Better late then never

Back in December I had pictures of Kendall taken with Santa. I got her all dressed up and Jason and I took her down to the store where they were doing them and it took all of 5 minutes. They were supposed to be done about a week later and i went in to the store to pick them up and the lady had to explain to me how sorry she was but there was about 50 sets of pictures that had managed to disappear and Kendall's were some of them.
I was a little disappointed cause it was her first Christmas, but i couldn't really complain too much cause they were free. So without further delay (even though it has been 4 months already) here are the Christmas pictures in in April.



We tried really hard to get her to smile but she wouldn't, she was kind of mostly curious who the man holding her was. There was also an elf sitting next to him, but he didn't seem to make it into any of the pictures. Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. She is so darn cute!!! I wish I had gotten to meet her finally last month.

    ReplyDelete